- How does the student population change in summer and how should one's teaching change accordingly?
- Do you need to change your syllabus significantly to teach a summer version of a course?
- What other changes in course design (assignments, etc.) are prudent in summer courses?
- Are there any courses that work especially well in the summer? Any that work especially badly?
- Any tips about time management or (given the intense pace of summer courses) stress management?
Anybody with experience or ideas about this, please chime in.