A selection of paper titles that caught my eye suggest the journal's orientation:
- "Challenging Dutch holocaust education"
- "Parenting in a technological age"
- "Respect-due and respect-earned: Negotiating student-teacher relationships"
- "Learning from Seneca: A Stoic perspective on the art of living and education"
- "Multiple intelligences, judgment, and the realization of value"
- "Elusive rivalry? Conceptions of the philosophy of education"
- "Teaching business ethics: the effectiveness of common pedagogical practices in developing students' moral judgment competence"